Aphena to Exhibit at 14th Annual Contract Pharma Conference
COOKEVILLE — Eric Allen, Paul Glintenkamp, Bill Eveleth and Fran Dreyfus of Aphena Pharma Solutions will be exhibiting at the 14th Annual Contract Pharma Contracting and Outsourcing Conference, slated for Sept. 17-18, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, N.J. They will be meeting with customers and prospective new clients to learn about their business models and their packaging and manufacturing needs, as well as to discuss strategies for development and implementation for serialization.
Set in the heart of New Jersey's pharmaceutical industry, the event provides an ideal venue for easy, informal discussions about manufacturing, packaging, laboratory services and more. The conference and one-day tabletop exhibition will be held on Thursday, September 17, with an additional half day of conference sessions held on Friday, September 18.
The keynote speaker for the conference will be Scott Gottleib, M.D., a leading expert in health policy and former FDA commissioner for medical and scientific affairs. Gottleib will share insights into the economic and technological forces driving the healthcare transformation.
In addition to Gottleib, several other experts will be on hand to discuss relevant topics, including:
- FDA Keynote: "Quality Agreements with CMOs & Clients" — FDA CDER, invited
- FDA Keynote: "CMO Inspection Trends" — Douglas Kovacs, FDA NJ District
- Pfizer Keynote: "Serialization Track & Trace" — Kurt Wieditz, Pfizer
- "Contract Services Industry Trends" — Jim Miller, PharmSource
- "Quality and Compliance in Tough Economic Times" — John Avellanet, Cerulean Associates
- "Effects of Globalization on Drug Discovery Outsourcing" — Ajai Chaudhary, Merck
- "R&D Outsourcing Executive Panel" — Gautam Ranade, Pfizer, and Adrian Gilbert, Teva (others TBD)
More topics and speakers will be announced soon. For more information about the conference or to register, visit conference.contractpharma.com.
Aphena Pharma Solutions Inc. is an industry-leading organization providing turnkey contract packaging, repackaging and manufacturing solutions for the pharmaceutical, OTC, dietary supplement, animal health, consumer health and medical device markets. With five FDA-registered facilities in the U.S., Aphena handles solid dose, liquids, gels, creams, ointments, foams, suspensions and lotions.
For more information about Aphena, visit aphenapharma.com.