Aphena Adds Stretch Card Packaging to Its Lineup of Solid Dose Services
TREVOSE, Pennsylvania — Aphena has recently added a new line to our Cookeville, Tennessee, facility, giving us the ability to offer our customers stretch card packaging capabilities.
Stretch card packaging…
- Prominently displays your product
- Allows the product to be viewed on all sides while being protected by a strong, clear film
- Provides expanded space for your marketing message
- Is a highly popular, flexible format, especially in warehouse and club stores
- Is suitable for freestanding and hook displays
Aphena has extensive capacity and tooling to support this versatile packaging design. We can provide full turnkey service for bottling and secondary stretch carding, or we can provide secondary stretch carding only, with bottles you supply to us already filled.
Stretch card packaging is one of the many services provided by Aphena's FDA-registered Solid Dose Division, which also offers the following capabilities:
- High-speed bottle filling
- Short-run bottle filling
- Cold form blisters
- Thermoform blisters
- Blisters carding
- Compliance packaging
- Vial labeling
- Unit-of-Use/Unit Dosing
- Stability packaging
- Unit-of-use Rx bottling
- Over-wrapping or bagging
- Custom kit assembly
- Secondary and tertiary packaging
- Rework projects
In addition, Aphena Pharma Solutions offers a full range of product development resources, including package design, materials, clinical supplies, stability packaging and trade samples.
For more information about Aphena Pharma, visit www.aphenapharma.com or call us at 1-866-465-4506.